Samsung Smart Signage Platform
42 Digital Signage runs directly on all of Samsung’s Commercial Displays that are Smart Signage Platform Ready.
The System on a Chip (SoC) technology eliminates the need for any external hardware which means:
- Lower capital costs to get your Digital Signage up and running.
- Lower operating costs, therefore with less equipment comes less failure points and subsequently less support aggravation.
- Faster deployment across your business, due to less moving parts.
- Faster ROI. Above all, the less you spend up front, the less you have to earn to ‘payback/break even’ on that investment.
Samsung Remote Management
Embedded within 42 Digital Signage, is the ability to remotely connect to your Samsung displays as if you were there in person in front of the display with the remote controller in your hands.
- 3 Years onsite maintenance as standard from Samsung, which most importantly gives you peace of mind.
- Samsung Remote Management allows remote screen access, which saves time. and therefore money.
- On/off screen scheduling which firstly saves electricity, but secondly prolongs the life of your screen.
- Screenshots will show you exactly what was running on the display at the time the screenshot was taken. As a result you can be certain the correct content was playing.
- Wi-Fi/Ethernet ready.
- Non-glare panel resulting in easy viewing regardless of ambient lighting.
- 8GB of onboard storage with 6GB being available for content storage, therefore resulting in plenty of storage for your content..
- Remote reboot control.